Thank You
It has been 6 years,
Since the day I knew you.
You have changed so much.
Those days behind,
Lets put it behind.
We were so innocent then,
Didn't know much,
what is right and what is wrong.
We were best of friends then.
Somehow, someone crashed it all.
It was a major misunderstanding.
It was she who,
Made you think the other way.
You was so young then,
Not knowing who is right.
We stopped communicating for weeks.
Neither of us were at fault.
We didn't know what was happening.
Soon, we were back on track.
She left you all alone.
She was that bad to hurt you,
She was only making use of you.
Mocking you behind your back.
I felt sorry for you girl.
Our Friendship recovered.
We were once again friends.
But never best of friends.
We shared our secrets,
Like how we used to.
After Grade 4,
We start to split.
We entered different class,
We mixed with different friends,
But we were in the same CCA.
Conflicts happen as and when.
Now, after 6 years,
we entered different schools.
We don't really meet each other no more.
I missed you badly,
Wishing I would be able to see the new you.
We hugged whenever we see each other,
sharing our lovely moments we spent.
Enjoying every second.
We were rivals during competition.
But behind it, we were friends,
Helping each other,
Congratulating one another.
It has been months,
Since I last saw you.
I am really glad I knew you.
Knowing you was a gift.
Thank You very much.
[This poem is created by me,dedicated to Yuan Hui :D ]